Most of us have unfortunately experienced the loss of a loved one or have heard news that they have been affected by an illness or disease. With this news can bring feelings of helplessness in not knowing where to find a solution or how to cure them. Aside from being able to offer personal encouragement and support, we are often presented with opportunities to make a bigger difference. This is one of those opportunities.
With your generous support we will be able to provide funding for the research grants necessary in search of a cure for Hunter Syndrome (MPS-II) and give those children and their families that are affected by this disease the hope and future they deserve. All children deserve the chance to just be kids; laugh, love and enjoy life to the fullest. You can be a part of making this a reality.
For Auction Donation information please contact:
The Auction Donation Team at email@example.com
PDF Download Links:
Recent Blog Posts
- Online Auction to benefit MPS II Research
- Shire BRAVE Awards Recipients Announced
- Once Upon a Cure was AMAZING
- CTV’s Once Upon a Time Joins Mom on a Mission to Save Her Son’s Life
- Online auction is live- it’s AWESOME!
- Public Service Announcement from Jeffrey Bowyer Champan & Elyse Levesque
- NORTH VANCOUVER BOY FIRST IN CANADA TO RECEIVE BREAKTHROUGH DRUG
- The goods on the Gala
Subscribe to receive new blogposts
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.